Visit our Online Flea Market!

April 3, 2015


Motivation!  That's what today's Before and After Friday
is all about - motivation for our Spring Cleaning.

The garage is a good place to start:
Link



Link
Nice bike.





Maybe the closets need your attention:




Link


Bathroom clean up:
Link

Here are some photos of a very messy craft room
that was scrubbed and organized:
Raise a hand if you have piles of fabric
just waiting to be crafted.  (It's hard to
type with one hand in the air.)






Here's another craft room that was cleared up:



Great job.


An office that just wasn't working (before):
So much more productive now!


Link



Link

Pre-teen bedroom before:
Pre-teen bedroom after:


Guest room before:
Guest room after:


Kitchen clean up:


Family room transformation:
Link
It's a pretty bad sign when your vacuum cleaner collects dust.

Isn't it glorious to have an organized pantry?




Link




Before                  After


I particularly like this attic media room makeover:


Link

Did today's photos inspire any Spring Cleaning urges?  I hope
so and I sincerely wish you and your family a Happy Easter.
Source

5 comments:

  1. I got some great ideas from today's post, and I think I'll start with a shovel!!!
    Love the Easter arrangement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my shop is the only domain I control at my house and I am not opposed to organization but maintaining the look of a show room all the time would make me uncomfortable! I live in my house and work in my shop and sometimes they are messy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely "Before and After" projects. Now I need a couple of days off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter to you too ! Let's remember his message too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The wonderful "after" only work if they put the stuff away which got them in trouble in the first place.
    Have a lovely Easter,

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete